Houston – He knows a thing or two about the tail thanks to his famous father-in-law, Hall of Famer Terry Bradshaw.
Chef Noah Hester, award-winning Texas chef turned reality TV star thanks to his starring role on E! Turn off the popular entertainment show “The Bradshaw Bunch” by Houston Life, easy recipes perfect for football season.
The first is a delicious way to elevate any frozen burger: the cheeseburger burrito.
The second is a cocktail creatively named after the legendary Hall-of-Famer moniker, perfect for making early and batches.
Hester, who has been a professional chef for more than 20 years, is married to Bradshaw’s daughter, Lacey Hester, who is the current Brand Manager for Bradshaw Bourbon.
To see Hester’s full interview and advice, watch the video above.
Recipe courtesy of Noah Hester
■ 1 8 ounce (per person) burger
■ One slice of your favorite cheese
■ 1 12 inch flour tortilla
■ ½ cup shredded lettuce
■ two slices of tomato
■ 6 dill pickle chips
■ special sauce
■ cup diced onions
■ 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
■ 1 tbsp. ketchup
■ 1 tsp. mustard
■ 1 tsp. Pickles flavor
■ ½ tsp. Worcestershire
■ ½ tsp. Tabasco
■ salt and pepper
1. Preheat grill, skillet, or baking tray over medium to high heat.
2. Take the pie straight from the freezer and season it with salt and pepper.
3. Place it frozen on your preferred cooking surface.
4. While the burgers are cooking in a small bowl, mix together all the wet ingredients to get a “special sauce”.
5. Cook the burgers for 4 to 5 minutes per side
6. One minute before you take it off the heat, place a slice of cheese on the pie to melt.
7. Remove from heat and leave for one minute.
8. While the pie is resting, heat the flour tortillas briefly on each side.
9. Cut the hamburger in half in half so that you have 2 half-moon patties.
10. Lay the tortillas out on a cutting board, placing the lettuce, tomato, pickle, and onion, followed by 2 sticks together.
11. Sprinkle with the special sauce, roll it up like a burrito, and enjoy!
Bradshaw Bourbon Blonde Bomber
■ 2 oz. Bradshaw Bourbon
■ 0.75 oz. of lemon juice
■ 0.75 oz. of simple syrup
■ Garnish with cherries or lemon slices
1. Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker filled with ice
2. Shake and pour into a rocky glass with ice
3. Add your favorite appetizer and enjoy!
For more information, click here.
Copyright 2022 by KPRC Click2Houston – All Rights Reserved.