Salmon is healthy as I’ve heard. It is a great source of vitamin B, protein and potassium. It helps reduce the risk of heart disease and is one of the best ways to get omega-3 fatty acids. There’s an added plus too: salmon is known to help control weight.
This simple baked salmon recipe with homemade teriyaki sauce is great for those who love to prepare meals. Salmon fillets are baked to perfection in just 15 minutes with our delicious homemade sauce. For a quick and complete dinner, serve with rice or quinoa with vegetables of your choice.
Cuisine: Asian / American
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, brown sugar, garlic, and ginger in a bowl. Stir until brown sugar dissolves.
- Put the salmon in the marinade. Cover with plastic wrap and let marinate for 20 minutes, either at room temperature or in the refrigerator.
- Transfer salmon to a greased baking sheet (reserve remaining marinade). Bake in a preheated 400°F oven for 12 to 16 minutes or until salmon is cooked through and flaky.
- While salmon is baking, transfer remaining marinade to a small saucepan and bring to a boil, then reduce heat to simmer and let simmer. Stir occasionally until sauce thickens slightly to a syrup-like consistency, 3 to 4 minutes, then remove from heat.
- Once the salmon comes out of the oven, brush them with the teriyaki syrup. Sprinkle with chopped green onions and/or sesame seeds, if desired.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy Kitchen Transformation Schemes. over here How to submit your recipes to 30 seconds.
It takes 30 seconds and Join the 30Seconds communityAnd the Follow us on Facebook To get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspiration and inspiration.
Related products on Amazon that we think you may like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliate sites.